Noyes Park Golf Course
(Home Site of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin)
8235 W. Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53223
2023 Summer Classes
Noyes Park Golf Course is a 9-hole course for adult and junior beginners or players who seek to improve their short game. It was designed to stress the fundamentals and the short game. Golfers of all ages are welcomed. Course par is 27, Length of course is 809 total yards.
Ages 5 to 9
The First Tee Program for ages 9 and under teaches the game of golf in a fun, safe, and empowering environment. At this age group, we are introducing and engaging participants with both golf and life skills.
Participants will get active and play golf with their peers to help them build inner strength, self-confidence, and enthusiasm for the game. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age. Participants will register and be grouped by age and will progress through the program as they “age up,” with lessons adjusted to challenge players at their skill level.
Cost: $45.00 per junior for 9 week program, beginning the week of June 19 (classes will not meet the week of July 4)
Ages 10 to 13
The First Tee Program for ages 10-13 supports the exploration of both character and golf skills in active and collaborative ways.
The learning experiences in the course help to build inner strength, self-confidence, and an enthusiasm for the sport, while encouraging the development of positive Game Changing behaviors. Coaches support the development of confidence in participants through additional opportunities for them to demonstrate mastery and growth in their golf skills and abilities. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age. Participants will register and be grouped by age and will progress through the program as they “age up” with lessons adjusted to challenge players at their skill level.
Cost: $68.00 per junior for 9 week program, beginning the week of June 19 (classes will not meet the week of July 4)
Ages 14 – 18
The First Tee Program for ages 14 and up places a greater emphasis on the personal development of participants. These lessons help participants elaborate on their understanding, applying what they have learned to new situations on and off the course to deepen their skills as they evaluate, reflect on, and provide evidence of their new understanding of life and golf skills. As participants learn more about who they are and what they are capable of, they have the opportunity at First Tee to begin to look towards the future and plan their own paths. Classes are designed to accommodate new and returning golfers of the same age.
Cost: $90.00 per junior for 9 week program, beginning the week of June 19 (classes will not meet the week of July 4)
Youth on Course
All registered participants ages 10 and up will receive a complimentary Youth on Course membership, courtesy of the Wisconsin State Golf Association. Additional information will be provided after registration.
Annual Youth on Course memberships includes:
- Play golf for $5 or less at YOC Clubs in Wisconsin and nationwide (click here to view participating courses)
- Membership in the Wisconsin State Golf Association so you can keep track of your handicap and participate in local events
- Scholarship opportunities
- Access to more courses plus online tee time booking through GolfNow
- Handicap Index through the WSGA service
- Subscription to the Wisconsin Golfer digital magazine
- Score posting using the WSGA Mobile App or online
- Eligibility to play in WSGA tournaments, championships, tours, and events
How to Register
- Select the ‘Register Online’ button above.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a session to add to your cart.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
No participant will be turned away for financial reasons. You will be asked about your financial aid status during the online registration process. Financial aid requests will be reviewed within 3-5 business days.
Qualifying families receive 25% off when registering multiple siblings during the same transaction. The discount will appear in the cart and at checkout.
If you are returning participant, please log in with your username and password.
If you have forgotten your previous login information, please use the Forgot Password link on the Login page. You will receive a link via email that will allow you to create a new password. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not receive it.
If you are new to First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin, please create a new account.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 414-727-5290 or [email protected].