First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin prides itself on being able to provide the proper equipment to all of our many program participants. This is made possible through the generous donations of new and gently used equipment from our community.
We currently accept donations of the following items:
General golf equipment:
- Junior golf clubs
- Junior carry bags with stand
- New or like new golf balls (in small boxes)
- New golf gloves
- New youth & junior golf shoes
- Training aids
- Adult carry bags with stand
- Range finders
- Shag bags
- Pool noodles
- Flagging tape
- New golf tees
- Alignment sticks
- Golf teaching aids
- Netting – golf specific
- Flag sticks
- Hula hoops
- First aid kits
Prizes for programming:
- New golf balls
- New head-covers
- New gloves
- New divot tools
Due to limited storage space, please consider donating adult clubs through the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program.
To provide properly fitting clubs for our participants, we no longer cut down adult clubs. Click here to learn more about junior club fitting.
For donations made in-person, we kindly ask for the following to ensure efficient storage and distribution:
- All equipment has been manufactured in the last 10 years
- All golf balls and loose items are in sealed and labeled boxes
Donations may be made at our office, which is located at 11350 W. Theodore Trecker Way, West Allis, WI 53214.
For more information or to schedule a drop off, please call 414-727-5290 or email [email protected].
Fall Golf Ball Drive at PGA TOUR Superstore
Throughout the month of October, we are partnering with PGA TOUR Superstore in Brookfield to collect used golf balls.
All types of golf balls will be accepted, and donations are used to support local First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin programs.
PGA TOUR Superstore
18550 W Bluemound Rd, Brookfield, WI 53045
Map & Directions
Donations can be dropped off with any team member at the store’s front desk. Please bring all balls in boxes or bags, as all donations will then be stored in bulk bins. Donation receipts will be provided.
Our goal is to collect 10,000 golf balls, and you can help us reach that goal. By donating your used golf balls, you’re not only helping to grow the next generation of golfers but also reducing waste. It’s a win-win!
2nd Swing Club Donation Program
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.
Please call 2nd Swing’s Club Donation Account Manager at (612) 216-4152 or email [email protected].