First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin prides itself on being able to provide the proper equipment to all of our many program participants. This is made possible through the generous donations of new and gently used equipment from our community.
We currently accept donations of the following items:
General Golf Equipment
- Junior golf clubs
- Junior carry bags with stand
- New or like new golf balls (in small boxes or bags)
- New golf gloves
- New youth & junior golf shoes
- Training aids
- Adult golf clubs manufacturered in the last 10 years
- Adult carry bags with stand
- Range finders
- Shag bags
Due to limited storage space, please consider donating adult clubs through the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program.
To provide properly fitting clubs for our participants, we no longer cut down adult clubs. Click here to learn more about junior club fitting.
For donations made in-person, we kindly ask for the following to ensure efficient storage and distribution:
- All equipment has been manufactured in the last 10 years
- All golf balls and loose items are in sealed containers
Drop Off Locations
Donations may be made at our office, which is located at 11350 W. Theodore Trecker Way, West Allis, WI 53214. For more information or to schedule a drop off, please call 414-727-5290 or email [email protected].
Donations may also be made at PGA TOUR Superstore, which is located at 18550 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53045, during regular business hours. Click here for directions and store hours.
eBay Golf Shop
Our first priority is to ensure that all of our program participants and local junior golfers have the equipment they need. Additional inventory is sold on eBay and all proceeds are used to fund local First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin programs. Browse our selection to find the newest club for your bag.
2nd Swing Club Donation Program
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.
Please call 2nd Swing’s Club Donation Account Manager at (612) 216-4152 or email [email protected].