Emerging Leaders’ Club
The First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin Emerging Leaders’ Club is a group of ambassadors mobilizing their talents, resources and networks to provide life-changing experiences for area youth through social events, fundraising activities and volunteer opportunities. Emerging Leaders’ Club members help sustain the organization’s legacy and future commitment to strengthening the Southeast Wisconsin community, build awareness of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin and enjoy a camaraderie that results in life-long friendships.
Emerging Leaders’ Club members are committed to promoting the efforts of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin and developing the community’s future leaders through:
- Connecting resources (both financial and in-kind) to the organization
- Organizing a variety of fundraising projects and events that focus on the work of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin
- Raising visibility for the organization, its programs, and events
- Making current and future community leaders aware of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin, its programs, and the Emerging Leaders’ Club
- Fostering leadership and camaraderie in the Club’s members
The Emerging Leaders’ Club will host a variety of events throughout the year, providing an opportunity for individuals to come together around a shared interest in golf and First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin. Here are some of the Emerging Leaders’ Club events planned for this year:
- Winter Golf Outing
- Breakfast Social
- Major Season Kickoff Masters Happy Hour
- Flatstick Putting Course Event
- Random Golf Club Meetup
- Volunteer Event
Individuals can join the Emerging Leaders’ Club with a $100 minimum annual donation to First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin. Contributions can be made as single annual gifts or by joining the First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin Game Changers Circle with a minimum $10 monthly donation. Supporters receive priority access to Emerging Leaders’ Club events.
Provide Volunteer Support
- ELC members support First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin by volunteering their time to support programs.
Contribute Philanthropic Support
- ELC members support First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- ELC members are community ambassadors that promote First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin.
Recruit fellow young professionals
- ELC members help recruit others to serve as supporters, volunteers, and ELC supporters.
- Be a young-at-heart professional 21 or older.
- Become involved in a golf marathon, support Game Changers Circle, and/or participate in giving days.
- Volunteer at First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin programming or serve on a committee.
- ELC Socials – regular meetings and events designed to connect ELC supporters to the work of First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin
- Invitations to exclusive First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin events
- Professional and social networking opportunities
Already a First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin donor and want to join the Emerging Leaders’ Club? Click here to let us know.
Emerging Leaders’ Club Supporters
|Mike Brown, Baird|
|James Bublitz, VRC|
|Tyler Carlson, Taureau Group*|
|Schuyler File, Hausmann Group|
|John Major, J&K Capital|
|Kirk Muenzenberger, OneStream Software*|
|Colton Neuberger, VRC|
|Tony Nitz, Northwestern Mutual – Reveal Financial Group|
|Jason Ousey, Lincare|
|Olivia Robinson, Godfrey & Kahn*|
|Paul Sackmann, Old National Bank|
|Paul Schleicher, Town Bank*|
*Leadership Committee members
Stay in Touch
Sign up for our Emerging Leaders’ Club contact list to receive updates about upcoming events and more.