The Golf Marathon is a unique golf experience hosted by First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin. Players commit to playing at least 50 holes of golf in a single day to raise funds to support First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin. Players may play at a chapter-hosted marathon or arrange to play at their own course. First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin provides full player support, including a dedicated fundraising website, a communication toolkit and recognition.
Join us for our annual golf marathon and help raise money to support First Tee — Southeast Wisconsin and our programs that introduce golf to kids along with the values and life skills that are inherent with the game.
- There is no cost to play. We just ask that you commit to raising a minimum in donations from family and friends.
- Each player will have their own online fundraising web page that you can share with your network. Donations can also be accepted via cash or check.
- Players are encouraged to register as twosomes or threesomes. If you know someone else who might be interested in playing, please pass along the details.
- There will be no formal scoring. Players may play any tee throughout the day and will be encouraged to pick up once they have reached bogey to maintain an expedited pace of play.
- Players will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner at the golf course.
- Players will receive a tee gift and a recognition trophy for completing their personal marathon.
Are you ready to play?
Contact David Cohn at [email protected] or 414-443-3575 for more information.